Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Stamp Club

  This month the ladies made the following 4 cards. 
 
 
This card uses the Postage Due stamp set.  The colors are Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Marina Mist, and Soft Suede.  Accessories used are early espresso bakers twine and postage stamp punch.
 

 
I love the simplicty of this card.  Stamp set is Blooming with Kindness.  I also used the Delicate Designs Embossing Folders. The colors are Primrose Petals and Whisper White.   I made my own shimmer paint by combing water, rubbing alcholol, pretty in pink and regal rose rinkers and frost white shimmer paint.  The ribbon is this months special, when you place a $40 order you get a spool of the in color ribbon of your choice for free.

 
One of the stamp sets we were given at Convention was Daydream Medalions which I used for this card.  The colors are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron on naturals ivory cardstock.  I used the houndstooth embossing folder and the floral frame framelits.  I accented the center with antigue brads.

 
I think the simpleness of this card makes it so pretty.  The card uses Serene Silhouettes and Loving Thoughts stamp sets, First Edition specialty designer paper, scallop punch, silver brads and perfect plum taffeta ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment