Thursday, September 13, 2012

LNS Pre-convention Projects

  I finally got around to finishing a project from my event I did before SU convention.  This was one of our 3D items.  I did so much I just was not able to finish everything and I didn't want to smash all my beautiful work in my suitcase.  This wall art was designed by Queen Bea. 
 
 
I have this hanging on my scrapbook room door. I think it is very appropriate.
 
 
 This delicious looking cake slice is all paper.  I learned how to make the roses, they take some time but are definitely worth it.  The cake looks so good I could eat it.

This cute little gift box is made using our new Natural Composition Specialty DSP and our window sheets.  The flower is made using the packing paper that comes with our orders.  Love to repurpose.
 

 
A couple of card holders and matching cards.  I love making sets to use as small gifts.
 


 
This is an explosion box.  I have never made one before and it really is not that hard.  Takes a bit of time and so I will probably offer it as a camp project.  Still I love how it turned out and really is a nice change from an ordinary birthday card or gift.  Really you could use for any occasion.
 
 
Isn't this turkey just adorable?  This project was a favorite of mine.  It is a treat holder.  I will be offering a class on her in the next few weeks.  I did not come up with the design but have permission to teach a class.  Hope you will join me.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment